The UK’s most popular solution to the tying-in of new walls to existing masonry walls/columns. The only system with “snap out” ties which can be positioned anywhere along the channel for a universal fit.
The C2KS Crocodile Wall Starter is a quality engineered wall connector system that has been developed for use with most brick and block modules. This system has been designed for multi-purpose use where reliability and durability are important requirements. It provides lateral support to masonry wall
• BBA Approved for up to 8m, 3 storey work.
• Accommodates 10mm of vertical movement.
• Adjustable anchor ties to accommodate variation in brick courses.
• All fixings and ties provided within the packs.
The multi-purpose ‘no flange profile’ that has been designed to cater for brick and block walls of widths from 60 to 250mm. Ideal for internal and external applications where both sides of the new wall are to be fair faced.
• Use all specified fasteners.
• Fasteners must be spaced evenly, unless otherwise specified, andinstalled into the bricks or block and not into mortar joints.
• Insert wall ties provided at maximum 300mm centres, bedding the ties into the mortar joints.
• Detailed site work instructions are provided with each wall connector system.
• In exposed locations it may be necessary to incorporate additional protection, for example the insertion of a vertical dpc.