Low modulus neutral cure silicone. Eliminates the need for grouting.
Long life. Adhesion to most building materials – all types of lead (BS:EN 12588 (1999) compatible, milled, rolled, sand cast, water-cooled), other metals, brickwork, concrete, granite, marble, slate, cement, stone and roofing tiles.
Lead grey colouring. Non-corrosive. Good UV and weather resistance. Forms a watertight and permanently flexible joint.
• Very easy to apply
• Permanently elastic after curing
• Very good adhesion on many materials
• Very good resistance to ageing
• MEKO free
• Sealing lead flashing into brick, stone or concrete.
• Joints on gutters, downpipes and venting.