Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to your use of the Speedy Fixings website at speedyfixings.adlab.co.in. When you access the website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of your order – processing your payment and confirming your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- Delivery Times – most items are available from stock and every effort is made to ensure that confirmed orders, placed up to 14:00 on a working day, are delivered the following working day. Special orders may take more time. We will make every effort to notify you of exceptions to this. We aim to minimise delivery charges to our customers, and use the services of a number of couriers and delivery companies depending upon the delivery time, destination and nature of the goods being transported.
- Refunds– refunds will be effected by the same means as the original payments (e.g. refund of a credit card payment will be by means of a credit card refund).
- Customer Cancellations- Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch of an email from SpeedyFixings confirming dispatch of your order. A full refund will be issued.
- Returned goods (customers fault) – In the case of a customer wishing to return incorrectly ordered goods the customer will bear the cost of return. SpeedyFixings will refund the cost of the items less a 15% re-stocking charge. Customers must inform SpeedyFixings in writing or by e-mail of their intention to return the goods within 7 days of receipt of delivery and the goods must be returned within a further 7 days. Bespoke manufactured items (special orders)cannot be returned unless specifically agreed.
- Returned goods (SpeedyFixings fault)- If the customer wishes to return faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, SpeedyFixings reserves the right to choose a courier. A full refund will be issued upon receipt of the undamaged, returned goods.
- Accuracy of website content – while every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this website, Speedy Fixings Ltd. is dependent upon technical information made available by manufacturers and suppliers. Please contact us if you are concerned about the accuracy of any details or statements made on this website and we will consider your concern.
- Processing of credit cards – credit card transactions are securely processed using PayPal. We do not store credit card details.
- Customer Accounts – customers who choose to set up accounts within the website are responsible for choosing and maintaining a suitable password. Should you request us to provide a reminder of your password this will be emailed in plain text to the address associated with your account. We do not share customer details with any third parties, except where required to by law.
- Website availability – we aim to ensure that this website is available at all times. However, it may occasionally become unavailable owing to essential maintenance procedures, or for circumstances beyond our control.